This morning Jonah got ahold of a leaf. I took it away, but, he managed to get a bite of it. After a little while he started choking (Jonah chokes more than any child I’ve met. CPR is well known in this house.) After tipping him over and patting him on the back, he was fine. But, this kept happening every couple minutes. We would hear him gasp and then see that he was choking. We figured it was the leaf stuck in his throat so we gave him milk to wash it down. He choked on that too. My husband thought that maybe the leaf was stuck on his mouth and kept gagging him or kept getting caught in his throat. So we grabbed a flashlight to check in his mouth. Opening his mouth was near impossible. My husband then laid Jonah on his back and he started to cry. Aha ! open mouth. “There it is ” my husband said. My husband stuck his finger in the babys mouth and pulled the leaf out. In that moment I wanted to cry. I had been watching Jonah choke for 10 -15 minutes. It was so scary. But, my husband kept his cool and saved the day. Dad, the hero !